Woodbury Hall catalog record

Woodbury.png

Title

Woodbury Hall catalog record

Description

This is the record for the Woodbury Hall from the Catalogue of building and place names at Rutgers, the State University, compiled by Lloyd Ray Gunn for Rutgers University in 1973. The building was erected in 1959 as part of the Neilson Dormitories and named for Mary Putnam Woodbury, the wife of James Neilson (1844-1937). This residence hall is now known as Woodbury Bunting-Cobb Hall.

Date

1973

Language

English

Citation

Gunn, Lloyd Ray and Rutgers University, “Woodbury Hall catalog record,” Rutgers Scarlet and Black Project, accessed June 24, 2021, https://www.scarletandblackproject.com/archive/items/show/184.